Monday, July 21, 2008

Hong Kong has wireless internet!

Brian and I are currently sitting in the Honk Kong International Airport after a 13 hour flight! So far, traveling has been a breeze....although we sure are tired of sitting! Here are a few pictures from our 3 hour stint in Hong Kong:


Looks familiar...

Someone has tired airplane eyes!

We couldn't resist: the garlic pork ramen was enticing us, even at 6:30am H.K. time!!

Gorgeous surrounding hills

HUGE section of the airport, and this is just for those flying within Asia!


Well, we leave our table in an hour to go to our gate. We will update ASAP when we get to Cambodia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wWOW karie! I am SOOOO thankful to you've made it that far safely! I am so excited for you two!! I love you so much and REALLY wish I could have made it to the airport. I sure hope you two sleep well tonight in your new home!
love:
-Rach