Friday, June 13, 2008

Changes

Brian and I have gone through a few changes in getting ready for Cambodia. Most changes have had to do with the weather difference; Cambodia is going to be HOT and HUMID and RAINY. They have 2 seasons: Hot and Wet. Because of the severe heat they experience there, we have had to revamp our wardrobe and shop for clothing that is cool and comfortable. We have also started cutting our hair short, and Brian has adopted a shoe that he once thought was lame.
Here's a little story: when we were in Canada last year, I spotted a pair of baby pink Crocs that I took a liking to. Although they are one of the ugliest shoes in the WORLD, I decided since they were a cute color, and more comfortable than anything I've ever worn, I'd buy them. I tried to convince Brian to even try a pair on, and he boldly refused. Well guess what?! At a Big and Tall store last week, they had his size Crocs and in a very manly color: black. My husband tried them on and was instantly impressed with their comfort and lightweight material. HA! He is now a proud owner. See pictures below of some of our changes....and come back to the blog often for more info.










Before.......



















....... After!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wear blue/purple crocs too. They are very, very ugly yet comfy!

Ugly, Comfy Shoes,

Bradley Martin