Monday, December 29, 2008

Streetside Pad Thai and Beaches

One of the best things about being in Thailand is the over abundance of streetside food. Unlike in Cambodia, the food is both delicious and safe to eat. Some of our friends took us out to get some authentic pad thai. Boy was it good! And for less then one dollar!








While on the beach, I recommend a huge piece of Corn. For less then a dollar you can get a huge ear of corn smothered with butter and salt. I say, yes sir, may I have another. Now your hungry aren't you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how stinking fun! you guys are too cute! :) I miss you sister... Bozeman is amazing, we're having the time of our lives! As I'm sure you are!? I REALLY want to see more photos of Thailand, please!
We just arrived back at Luke and Mandy's little hippie pad, after having dinner with your previous 5th grade teacher and her sweet funny husband... we're having such a memorable time!